Sunday, August 04, 2013

70462 My Virtual server Spec

My computer has the below spec
Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-3612QM CPU @2.10GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory : 8192MB RAM
Harddisk : 1 TB
OS : Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

My Virtual server setting
Domain Controller (DC) - 1 Virtual Processor, RAM 512, Virtual harddisk - size 127gb (It will expand when disk needed); I DC file size (3 gb)
SQL-A - 1 Virtual Processor, RAM 1 GB, Virtual Harddisk - auto expand as well (11 GB when checking)
SQL-B - 1 Virtual Processor, RAM 1 GB, Virtual Harddisk - auto expand as well (11 GB when checking)
SQL-C - 1 Virtual Processor, RAM 1 GB, Virtual Harddisk - auto expand as well (11 GB when checking)
SQL-D - 1 Virtual Processor, RAM 1 GB, Virtual Harddisk - auto expand as well (11 GB when checking)

Most of the time I only turn On DC, SQL-A, SQL-B and it more then enough for Testing.

No comments: